Thursday, November 30, 2006

must kill this "think of a blog title" habit.

Was listening to - Kruger & Dorfmeister - Definition

I woke up with a unexplained cut on my left arm. Not deep, but enough to trigger a slight inflammation and itch like a cat's scratch.


That has nothing to do with the rest of the post.

I suppose you will get less hurt to by drowning yourself in anger and hedonism.

I don't think I'm judging, because I'm no better. I was once upon a time, but I've learnt to be more impartial.

I believe everyone has a trait, a way they interpret evens happening around them, I think it is called cognition. I for example tend to go towards the pessimistic side and occationally optimistic, a way to protect myself against unexpected disappointment/psychological stress, It's something both innate and learnt, like a mask we created for ourself fused upon us to be part of our identity, it's our harden side.

I wish I can face the adversaries in life bravely, instead of having to resort to these measures. Because in the end, by shutting ourselves off, we no longer feel, and with apathy, no human deprived of the most basic need can survive.

I'm glad I got my rant out in a blog that no one reads :D

No comments: