Friday, March 16, 2007

Stream of consciousness

There are Feelings, which I can never put words together properly to describe. Leading to uneasiness and being trapped without an outlet. I tried, but no words came out. What appeared between the typing and my lips were mere meaningless jumble of symbols, convoluted and contradicting thoughts. What seemed like a torrent of emotions and ideas came out as a few lines of underdramatic whimper. I fear all my attempts at capturing my life's essence will be futile, of course, I always knew that would be the case, language was never my thing, but I still loved it in my own clumsy way.

I wish I have a better memory to keep things in my mind. Not just the knowledge of the occurrence of the events, but also keep those feelings without them fading away. Fading away is like dying to me. Feeling is living right?

No comments: