Thursday, November 09, 2006

Desiderata

Radio was playing - Emma Bunton - What took you so long?

I'm suspecting that mountain down south is melting away rapidly, because today's weather reminds me of the winter. Yes winter, which I can't seem to remenber much of. I blame not on the bad memories but simply due to lack of living in general.

Anyway, the song brought back feelings of years ago, also conversation tonight with family friends helped as well. I haven't seen them for a few months now, it's good to see them.

Perhaps I've been living by myself for too long, but it brings me to the thought that: why do I get comfort out of something so fragile that is human relationship, although it is capable of achieving greatness but at the same time can fall apart for no good reason?

Meh, I'm not making much sense so I will just go through some events that I consider relevant, so at least when I come back, I will have some idea what I was ranting about:

Michelle's coworker/friend snapped at her for no good reason other than general frustration.
An online friend's experience with someone he trusted greatly.
My own experience with someone known online.

Just a few thoughts here left for me to think about.

I supose in the end, we will need the courage to keep going and still be open to others no matter what.

Give me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, courage the things I can and wisdom to guide my way.

No comments: