Thursday, October 05, 2006

and thankfully the world is not still

Me:
anyway since you said im never striaght forward, i will be frank
Ajay:
haha, i was so right
Me:
i think im not "unhappy" with my life, but im just getting bored of staying in one place. even though the thought of going somewhere brand new freaks me out
i long for a change
Ajay:
well i gues you have to take baby steps
Me:
yeh, going to aux :)
Ajay:
cambridge tomorrow, auckland the next, then off to spain or somewhere
Me:
and only when i know im probably going away in about 1 month time, i start to realise whats around me
Ajay:
you should savour it then!
Me:
and then i can live through my day without being indifferent
:)
Ajay:
because in a months time it will be just a memory
Me:
god this motivational speek is making me seek

1 comment:

The PM said...

woo! quoted!

xx